Aerotek Aviation has changed the world of homebuilt Bush Flying. In collaboration with Murphy Aircraft, Aerotek is proud to introduce the AEROTEK T-MOOSE. Powered by a 450 SHP PRATT & WHITNEY PT6-20. The performance of this float equipped T-Moose can only be described as astounding.
- 155 mph (on floats!)
- 4.15 hours range (660 sm)
- 3000 fpm climb
- reverse capability
All this and more!
T-MOOSE on Wipline 4000 amphibious:
- Horsepower: 450 SHP
- Empty weight on Wheels : 2040 lbs!!!
- Cruise speed: 155 mph at reduce power on floats!!! (Smoking on wheels!!!)
- Burn in cruise: 32 gallons/hour.
- Range with 35 minutes reserve: 4.15 hours or 660 miles.
- Climb rate: Over 3000 fpm !!!
- Tail reinforcement.
- Cargo compartment extension.
- Firewall reinforcement (braced to airframe) and modified for PT6 engine mount and cowling.
- V-Bar upgrade to ¾” and braced to engine mount.
- Pilot and co-pilot door frame reinforced.
- Wings fuel tanks extended to 160 gallons US and venting system added.
- 5 Gallons header tank in airframe vented with wings fuel tanks.
PT6-20 Pratt & Whitney turbine (T74-CP700 military version)
- 550 SHP de-rated to 450 SHP for only 286 pounds!!!
- Fresh hot section overhauled by certified FAA maintenance shop.
- 32 Gallons/hour below 10 000 feet.
- Basic engine have 7000 hours TT (3000-3500 hours since major overhaul.) and are operated to 12 000 hours on condition by operators.
The PT6 is the best known turbine on the market (King-Air 90) for it’s reliability and
low operating cost.
The PT6 gives you great performance and reliability for the same cost per mile !
Years of trouble free operation.
- No more airframe stress induced by engine vibration!
- No more cold start problems.
- No more messy oil leaks.
- Easy operation!
- Easy parking at the dock and very short landing with REVERSE !